Managers and Players, unfortunately it looks like we are destined to have really bad weather over the entire State this coming weekend. We cannot wait until the last minute for many reasons. So, we are moving the 60's tournament to the following weekend (August 8/9), and still play at Auburndale and Diamondplex. Don't forget to do the following:
- Call your Hotel today, cancel your reservations, and move them to the following weekend.
- Call your Players asap.
- Email both Greg Hazel and Al Melendez and let them know if you are playing in the tournament next week. If you are playing then your tournament fees will be transferred toward that. If you cannot play Al will return your check to you.
- If you were not playing this weekend then it would be great if you can join us next week. Email Greg Hazel and let him know and get your check to Al Melendez. Call him and let him know that you are in the tournament.
- You should still go over the latest check sheet I sent you about tournament guidelines and what we are doing for safety. Make sure you go over everything expected with your new Players (like bleachers, dugouts, masks, and so on).
I will have a reminder next week for you about where to enter, exit, and getting your temperature checked. You should to your Site at least 30 minutes earlier than normal, for the check-in process to go smoothly.