Managers, we are approaching decision time once again. I will announce whether we will play or not in the June 60's tournament this coming weekend, and will do the same one week later for the June 50's tournament. But, whatever happens, have your Players ready for all the changes we will have to make when we do get on the field. It will be quite awhile before we play in a normal situation.
ALERT -- PLEASE CHECK THESE REGULARLY